Here at Dragon Cases, we could sit and talk to you all day about the high density polyethylene and fibreboard that make up our custom transit cases, but we can’t help but feel we’d bore you slightly…
Instead, what we would like to do is share 5 reasons why we think you need our custom transit cases in your life.
1. Transit – The clue is in the name with this one, much like the legendary Ford van which also bears its name, our cases are all about transiting your goods effectively and efficiently. If you are in the line of work - or have a hobby - that requires the transporting of expensive equipment, our cases will put your mind at rest so you travel easy!
2. Custom – Our second clue is also in the name – custom (don’t worry, our third reason is not ‘cases’). Our cases are specifically built to fit your requirements, whatever they may be! As our cases work around your needs, not only will this make packing up significantly easier, but it’s also going to make them more secure houses for your valuables.
3. Inside and Out – Protection from external perils is important, but what does that matter if the contents of your case are getting bashed around inside? Thankfully the customisation element of our cases stretches to the interior as well, so your goods can feel the encasing benefits of partitions and foam - which they’ll no doubt appreciate on long, arduous journeys.
4. Quality – Not only can you enjoy the exclusivity of having a bespoke built transit case, but you can also enjoy the kind of hardware that rings quality. Through any combination of leather, plastic or steel handles, padlock toggles, and steel corners, we’ll ensure your cases function as well as they look.
5. Silk Screen Printing – Custom transit cases have everything you could possibly want from a shielding container, but we’ll even go one step further again to make it special to you. We offer emphatic silk screen printing so that you can take your company logo or symbol with you wherever you go.